Claims Officer - Arabic
Allianz Worldwide Care Profile
Headquartered in Dublin, Allianz Worldwide Care specializes in providing international health insurance for employees, individuals and their dependants, wherever they are in the world. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Allianz SE, the company is able to draw on the resources and expertise of one of the world’s leading insurers and financial services providers. With nearly 153,000 employees worldwide, the Allianz Group serves 75 million customers in 70 countries. Based in Park West, Dublin 12, Allianz Worldwide Care employs 700 staff.
Allianz Worldwide Care is the only international health insurance provider to offer a 48-hour turnaround on submitted medical claims, under its “Clear to Zero” claims handling initiative. With a 95% client retention rate and a customer base that includes many of the Fortune Global 500 companies, Allianz Worldwide Care continues to build a reputation for service excellence in international healthcare.
- Adjudicate and process Claims within the agreed company SLA - clear to zero, in accordance with policy benefits to facilitate the company achieving its loss ratio target
- Use AWC’s client database, Gulliver, accurately and effectively to ensure reports generated give a true reflection of the department’s workload, which consequently facilitates effective target planning
- Operate within and meet the conditions of company service standards, clear to zero, to guarantee customer satisfaction and retention
- Contribute to the team and departmental productivity targets so that the agreed SLA is achieved and a high level of customer service is provided
- In line with the company’s policy on cost containment identify duplicate payments, possible non-disclosure and fraudulent claims
- Respond to customer enquiries accurately and professionally and if necessary, liaise with other departments for support to ensure an efficient and professional response is given thereby achieving customer satisfaction
- Participate in departmental medical training to expand knowledge of medical terminology and procedures and to develop comprehensive claims processing skills
- Responsibility for Health, Safety and Welfare within team (please refer to the Company’s Safety Statement for full list of responsibilities).
- Other Ad hoc duties as required
- Previous experience in a customer focused role, in a an administrative capacity
- Experience working in pressurised environment with tight deadlines
- Fluency in English and Arabic is essential to this role
- Customer focused
- Strong communication (verbal & written)
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Honesty and Integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Results driven and solution oriented
Once employed by Allianz Worldwide Care; we feel that the contribution of our officers increases considerably with service and we think it is only fair to recognise this within our salary scales. Therefore, we commence salary increases for Officers following 18 months service with increases continuing to apply for up to 5 years service as follows: 18 months service €2,000, 2.5 years service €3,000, 3.5 years service €3,000, 5 years service €3000.
To learn more about us please visit
Allianz Worldwide Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer