|CREATIVE WEB DESIGNER
Dunnes Stores is Ireland’s leading retailer positioned at the cutting edge of food and fashion retailing. We have over 155 stores in Ireland, the UK and Spain and are expanding our service and product offer all the time. We recently launched an online service and are looking to recruit a creative and experienced web designer. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and significant development for the company.
The web designer will work closely with our ecommerce team, graphic designers, usability experts and fashion marketing teams to promote the Dunnes Stores brand. The successful candidate will be responsible for the look and feel of our website, so passion and creativity are essential.
The web designer will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading the creative look and feel of the website
- Responsible for front end promotional graphics; from concept to delivery
- Make recommendations on design, developments or improvements for the site
- Delivery of campaign artwork, front-end design content and usability throughout the Dunnes Stores website to provide the customer with an exciting brand experience
- Liaising with the in-house graphic designers, fashion marketing and buying departments to ensure consistency and accurate representation of core brand values
- Creative involvement across the onsite daily updates, email campaigns and social media content with the eCommerce Marketing Manager
- Creation of engaging banners, affiliate and promotional advertising, animated GIF’s, PPC landing pages and campaign microsites
- Maintain and develop relationships with third party providers, e.g. digital agencies, affiliate partners etc.
- Strong visual and creative design skills
- Experience with commercial web development projects, preferably within the retail sector
- Experience with industry standard design packages such as Photoshop, Fireworks and Flash
- Usability – understanding of how customers interact with websites and how to improve and innovate on same
- Ability to analyse competitors campaigns/visuals and make recommendations /improvements on existing design solutions to ensure we have a strong visual and brand presence within the industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams
- Ability to multi-task and ensure flawless execution and delivery
- Strong creative and a good understanding of current retail and fashion orientated design trends
- Passionate about all things visual and interaction particularly within online retail
Interested? Then apply now and see what difference you could make!
Dunnes Stores is an Equal Opportunities Employer