Candidate Manager applicant tracking software (ATS), is recruiting software that enables recruiters to manage their recruitment process online and is designed to help organisations:
- Reduce recruitment administration, screening & increase
- Hire the best talent, faster.
How does it work?
Our recruitment software can be accessed over the internet, meaning that I.T requirement are minimal for customers; simply internet access and a PC are required!
Upon implementation our trainers teach users how to use the system to maximum effect. Once live, Candidate Manager provide a dedicated account manager to assist customers implement best practices and maximise their return on investment.
Our flexible approach ensures only the appropriate license levels and functionality are required by customers to ensure that their investment is a success.
Candidate Manager Features include
Candidate Manager is a customisable solution and comes as standard with core modules which meet recruiters day to day needs. For clients who require that bit extra, Candidate Manager also provide a number of premium features to really enhance the functionality.
Some of the features which are available include:
- HR User and Hiring Manager Access – there are several license types’ available allowing clients to customise the access levels, recruitment processes and workflows.
- CV Databases and Talent Pooling – our database supports detailed Boolean searching, application form searching and talent pools with customised categorisation which ensures that clients can greatly increase direct hire rates and lower cost per hire.
- Customisable Application Forms are supported within Candidate Manager. Clients can create an unlimited amount of application forms, change as required and include a variety of question types which can be used for applicant screening, ranking and automated knock out. This ensures that quality candidates can be spotted easily while recruiter administration is greatly reduced by up to 45% on average.
- Reporting – with 20 real time reports based on jobs, applicants or users clients can extract extensive data on recruitment activities aiding evaluation and strategy planning.
This includes information such as applicant sources, time to hire and employee referral tracking.
- Applicant Screening can be implemented through our customisable application forms or integration to leading psychometric providers including SHL, Cut-e and DDI.
- Job Posting is available to literally hundreds of job boards and social media platforms at the touch of a button meaning that recruiters are safe in the knowledge that jobs can be distributed quickly and effectively without ever having the leave Candidate Manager.
- Fully hosted Corporate Careers Sites allow clients to really enhance employer branding and attract more clients directly. These sites allow organisations to take advantage of social media widgets, search engine optimisation, job searching and video. Sites for both external and internal vacancies can be hosted.
- Application correspondence can all be managed through Candidate Manager which allow for multiple customisable templates, automation and email calendar integration. Correspondence can be via email or auto populated MS Word format.
- Social Media Capabilities are available in our job posting and career sites.
- Many complimentary 3rd party integrations are available through our comprehensive list of partners including; psychometric testing, background checking, onboarding, performance management and referral tools.
- Our world class Support and Account Management teams guarantee that all our clients are provided with the highest level of care, support and guidance to ensure that investment in our recruitment software is maximised year after year.
Candidate Manager’s thorough and comprehensive applicant tracking software solution will allow corporate recruiters maximise their own specific recruitment objectives. We work with you to understand your requirements, and advise throughout on best practices, as we have enabled all our clients realise a swift return-on-investment.