By participating in this prize draw, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and accept them:
- The promoter is Saongroup Limited, a company incorporated in Ireland with company registration number 260762 and a registered office at Orchard House, Clonskeagh Square, Clonskeagh, Dublin 14
- Participants may enter the prize draw to win a One4all voucher by watching a one hour online demonstration of Candidates Manager’s product and services.
- Participants must be individuals over the age of 18.
- Participants may not be employees of Candidate Manager.
- Candidate Manager will contract winner using the email address used to register for the online demonstration.
- The winner will be selected from all qualifying entries and will be notified by email.
- The prize draw closes at midnight 31st May 2022.
- You warrant that any information which you submit to the promoter will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove such information.
- Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that no form of cheating will be tolerated. Any persons found or suspected of cheating, as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the promoter, may be immediately disqualified from the promotion by the promoter without notice. Cheating includes, but is not limited to, tampering, hacking of a website, entering the promotion without meeting the eligibility requirements, using any automated software or device to gain an advantage during the promotion, exploiting any software bugs, use of the promotion beyond the defined rules of the promotion, attempting to disable or overwhelm any of the promoter’s websites, attempts to disrupt any portion of the promotion, including, but not limited to, allowing somebody else use personal information or tampering with the entry process.
- The promoter will not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, or otherwise which may result in entries being lost or not properly registered or recorded and contestants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any such problems.
- The winner will be notified by the provided email and must reply at the latest 14 days after receipt of the prize notification and confirm the acceptance of the prize. If this period expires without confirmation, Candidate Manager will select another winner randomly.
- The email address will only be used within the prize draw and will be deleted after the end of the prize draw. After the acceptance of the prize, the winner must provide the following additional details: full name and address for sending the voucher. The personal data of the participants is subject to the data protection regulations and their use is exclusively for the purpose of the execution of the prize draw. All data will be treated confidentially and anonymized before evaluation and further use so that a link between your e-mail address and your answers can no longer be established.
- Candidate Manage reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.